Small Blacks Coaching Course
The 2019 NZRU Coaching Small Blacks Rugby Course is a 1.5 hour theory and practical course which will provide coaches and parents with knowledge and skills to assist with coaching and refereeing Junior Rugby.
The practical coaching sessions will be split into the three age groups that make up Small Black Rugby, Beginning (Rippa), Learning (8-10) and Playing (11-13). These are an open forum where new coaches get the opportunity to learn from other coaches with experience in their particular grade.
There are only five opportunities for coaches to complete their Small Blacks course before the deadline of the 3rd May. In previous years we have run a few outside of these booking to suit people needs, however due to our Coach Developer Manager being away during the 28th Feb-4th May we have had to hire another deliverer and stay within a set budget.
Small Black Coaches have to attend one of those compulsory Small Blacks Courses -no exceptions.
Small Black Coaches will need to bring 2 forms of ID to be presented on arrival during the practical course
SMALL BLACK COURSES 2019
- Wednesday 27thMarch at 6pm-7:30pm Central Energy Trust Arena Level 4
- Wednesday 3rd April at 6pm-7:30pm at FAHS Hall (Feilding)
- Monday 8thApril at 6pm-7:30pm Central Energy Trust Arena Level 4
- Monday 29thApril at 6pm-7:30pm Central Energy Trust Arena Level 4
- Friday 3rdMay at 6pm-7:30pm CET Central Energy Trust Arena Level 4