MRU Annual General Meeting Information
The Manawatū Rugby Union annual general meeting in two weeks’ time.
Click here for the following:
- Appointments Committee recommendations to the MRU Board (3 appointed positions)
- Appointments Committee recommendation to the Manawatū Club Rugby Executive (1 appointed position)
- Nominations to be elected onto the Manawatū Club Rugby Executive (2 elected positions)
- Proposed change to the Manawatū Rugby Union Constitution
More information about the AGM will be distributed next week.
The Annual General Meeting will be held on Thursday 24th March 2022, on Level 4, Central Energy Trust Arena, Pascal Street, Palmerston North, starting at 7.30pm.
Given the country is still operating under RED of the Covid Protective Framework and the virus is present in our community, we still have Covid protocols in place. They are:
- Vax Passes required
- Sign In on arrival
- Mask wearing is required during the meeting
- Social Distancing where practical (we’ll space the seating out)
- Persons feeling unwell encouraged NOT to attend